HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, October 22, 2007

THE GENDER PREDICTOR

I have no preference of the gender. My main concern is as long as the baby is healthy and well formed, I’m truly content. Though wishing for a boy may be well complete the family, having a daughter and a son. But on the other hand, looking at how adorable Adriana is, I don’t mind having another daughter!

I just want to see how true the 3 predictions that come up to me. First was looking at Adriana’s tight lines when she was an infant and second was from a male colleague of mine. He is known like a fengshui expert. It was that time when I brought her to my office and he looked at Adriana then he came up to me and said what’s the next gender will be. Thirdly was a dream that I had when I was 3 months pregnant. An unknown lady pointed to my tummy and said out the gender.

I did had a dream too when I was carrying Adriana. In the dream was, this basket decorated with pink blanket and pillows. Not forgetting about mother’s instinct. My mum guessed correctly that I’m having a girl that time so did my man. She did tell me her guess for this time round. The man too had told me about his instinct. Hopes that the man's prayers is answered and till the truth is reveal.

Frankly speaking, I have no confidence of having a baby boy. Looking at our history and genes, the chances of having another girl is much higher. Coming from all girls siblings, the female's genes are definitely higher. Let me recap, there is only 1 grandson to 3 granddaughters for my parents and 2 granddaughters and nil grandsons for my in laws. Though the man will be decider of the gender, he also added that I should not underestimate his ability and said that he's in his 30 now, at his peak season. Whatever is it, we leave it to HIM to decide and accept his priceless gift.

Ogy signed off at 12:42 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED