|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, October 01, 2007 FLOUR & BUTTER The festive season will be more lively and meaningful if only I make my own cookies. For 3 years in a row, I made none and this year I have my very own oven, it still remain unused. How I wish I could but I just don't have the energy to. Though I'm not an expert, but I will try out those with simple recipes. It does damp the spirit, but for Adriana’s sake, I will try to keep it alive. What the husband and wife did just now was to shop for the cookies. We bought 7 kinds from the usual shop, Deli Maslina. We bought small quatity of each types. Since we are on our own now, I don't think our house going to have many guest, probably mostly are our friends and maybe close relatives. I ordered 1 more because I used to make it previously and it's my favorite too. So to those who are going to visit us, you may spare the question if I make any of them. The answer is I bought all of them and they taste good! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|