|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, October 08, 2007 BREAKING THE FAST I have not started to cook, be like a simple or real meal at my very own home. Throughout this month of Ramadhan, it's either breaking fast at my parents or bought food from neighborhood bazaar or takeaway food from my mum. She will bug me to stay at her house when the man's on afternoon and night shift. She forbade me from staying alone at home during the night. If during weekends, I'm home alone with Adriana and the man only to return late night, she will get the whole family to break fast at my house. If the man didn't send or fetch me from work, she makes sure my dad will! Without fail,she will call me everyday to check upon me. At times, I wish to stand on my own feet,but on the hand,I deeply appreciate and touched by her concern and care. I truly understand why she especially pays attention to me. She too is a mother and been pregnant before. She had a very bad pregnancy experience for the 3 of us, from the start till the end. She was lifeless, lethargic, keeping herself in the room and didn't talk much to people. She quit her job when she was pregnant with Sis Sherie and returns to work force after giving birth. 3 years later, she quit again when pregnant with Sis Julie. After giving birth, she got a job located right in front of our house then. There the good life began. When the weather turn bad, she able to rush home to bring in the clothing. She could even cook lunch for my 2 sisters when they returned home from school. Came 7 years later, she had me. Once she wanted to quit but thinking of the convenient of her working place, she held it on. The people at her work force were understanding and kind enough. She was given a place to sit on corner because she didn't want to talk to other people and with a basket besides her in case she wanted to vomit. She did hang on to the job till she retired in 2003. I guess this cycle of me staying over at her house when the man is not around will continue till the day I give birth. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|