HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, October 20, 2007

BABY NUMBER 2

I'm now ready to talk about it. It wasn't a denial but it's just my first semester was so terrible that I didn't want to talk and think of this pregnancy. During the early stage, people at work came up to me saying that I put on weight. I didn't told them I'm pregnant because they never mentioned it and hit the bull eye. The answer that I gave them was just a smile. I only acknowledge if people ask the right question or see my tummy!

I was only back to usual self early this month. Previously I still encounter headache and puking once awhile. I should be able to know the gender by now but during my last month check up, the gynae had quite a difficult time to view due to its position. Still he had his assumption and like what he said, "suspect only." So we are not putting high hope and confirmation on it and shall wait for the detailed scan this month.

The sign of this pregnancy was straightforward. My menses was always been on time and this round it went missing.I suspected this little one was already in me during the man's 30th birthday. I didn't trigger him because I thought it might be a false alarm and I wanted to confirm with a test first. Furthermore I was busy with the house renovation and purchasing of household stuff, and the tiredness might caused the delay. I wasn't feeling any unusual therefore I decide to wait a little longer. I tested on the 5th day, and bingo! It was pretty much went according to plan. We did have our discussion during our 2nd year anniversary in febuary and conclude the prefect timing to have the arrival of second one after Adriana turns 2 years old.

My dear baby number 2 will make her/his appearance in late february, insya allah.

Ogy signed off at 12:24 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED