|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Sunday, September 16, 2007 THE MAKING OF ADRIANA We were married on February 2005. Being the newly wed couple, having a baby was not on our mind. The man wanted to spend quality time just the 2 of us first whereas myself wasn't confident enough to handle one. Looking at my 2 sisters having kids, I knew there would be major changes and sacrifices. I could not take care of myself, what's more a little kid who needs my attention and devotion. But on the hand, I'm afraid that I could not conceive. I'm scared that if I postpone the baby making, I’m not sure that by the time I wants it, I will get it. I prayed to HIM, asking him to show me the sign if I'm ready and by having one, it will make me more sensible and responsible person. So we decided and to leave it in HIS hands. I had a good 5 days menses in late April 2005. But a week after that, I felt legartic and tired easily. I found it strange as it's just not me. I did visit my company doctor and she didn't even suggest having a pregnant test done because my menses just ended. She said probably it's a change of hormones since I just got married. 2 days later, my health remained the same. I just thought to get a kit and tried. Though I wasn't confident that I am pregnant, so I bought the Clearblue pack with 2 kits. A positive sign was shown and indeed it was a surprise. The man fetched me back from work on that day and in the car I showed him the kit. He couldn't understand, and asked me what does it means. I just smiled and he almost drove to the next lane! The first semester was a hell for me and I almost thought that I will lose her. I was given 1 week of bed rest by the gynae. But the rest of the journey was simply blissful. It was a whole memorable and unforgettable experience. When you get married? 18 February 2005 When you find out that you are pregnant? 3 May 2005 Who is your gynae? Dr Abdul Aziz Any cravings? Nope Any difficulties throughout the pregnancy? The first semester was horrible but the second and third semesters were manageable. Gender preferred? We had no preference; we accept what’s been given to us. Weight gained? 15kg When was the baby due? 30 December 2005 When was she born? 7 December 2005 Her name? Adriana Bte Omar Which hospital? East Shore Hospital Nature of birth? Normal delivery ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|