|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Sunday, September 30, 2007 ABSENCE FROM WORK 4 days away from work and that didn't include the 2 days I was on medical leave due to flu and fever. Just when I was recovering from my first semester blues, that sickness came and that made my head spinning around. There were so many things to be done at home. It's more to touch up the naked house rather than for the festival. The living and 4 rooms were still remained curtainless. So we venture out to IKEA, to see what we can get over there. It was a try an error; we bought a black steel pole and curtain for the master bed room. It fixes perfectly and makes the room cozier. We did bought the while blinds for Adriana’s room and the man had a hard time to install them. For the time being, the other 2 rooms will still remain bare. But we are in search of a wooden pole and curtain for the living room. After breaking fast, I puked and my headache went wild. So I was left at home alone and the man with Adriana went to Geylang to get the wooden pole. Surprisingly, he didn't have a tough time to search for it and I was indeed pleased with his choice. His brother was kind enough to give a helping hand to do the drilling and install the pole. Last nite, I forced myself to be out of the house to get the curtains since Adriana was at my in laws house. We managed to buy them at a rather reasonable price. With the massive crowd, we managed to grab these cute and small cookies containers. We didn't comb the whole Geylang as our mission was to purchase the curtains and containers. Maybe we will drop there again for a carpet. Besides the crowd and smoke,I hate the time wasted to find a parking lot! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|