HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THE NO SIGN

I have been urging the man to stop smoking way before we were married. I just find it's a wasting of money. I have been nagging at him on how much money he could save. You buy a pack, u light up one then gone. It's like burning the cash! He asked me why I never advice my dad to stop. My dad is like a professional smoker, he smoke like nobody business, like a chimney! Advertisement on the tv, papers or at the pack doesn't scare him at all. I told him, my dad already in his 60s, right now he’s a free man so let him enjoy his life while he can!

When I first brought up the topic to him, he said he will after we married. After marriage, he said wait till I'm pregnant. Now our daughter is turning 2 years soon yet the cigarette sight is still there. But there is a slight improvement and I'm aware he is cutting down. He will not smoke in front of me and if he's caught red handed, I will give that kind of look. So what will his next excuse be when I bring up the topic again, that he will stop when Adriana going to be a sister?!

Ogy signed off at 8:18 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED