|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, July 07, 2007 ONLY HEAVEN KNOWS This conversation struck during our playtime with Adriana. We were imagining how the situation will be like when she became an elder sister. The in laws were already waiting anxiously for another one from us even though Adriana is not their first grandchild! I was quite surprised by that because we were worried that they could not managed to take care of another one. My parents were not that eager, probably because she's the 4th grandchild n the 3rd granddaughter. Maybe it's a different story if I gave them another grandson to company the one and only Abdul Rahman. I remembered previously my mum had mentioned about the age gap. She commented about Sis Sherie's two daughters. She was saying that the 2 years gap between Aisyah and Amirah seemed to be still close. So I guess to play safe, I shall follow her suit to make it a 3 years gap just like she did to Sis Sherie and Sis Julie! But whatever is it, we leave it to HIM to decide because HE knows what best for us... COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|