HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, July 12, 2007

IT'S MY LIFE

I'm in high spirits. There's no reason why. I sit back and ponder and I realize I should be content and appreciate of what I have now. Even if there’s stress or things goes wrong, I should look it at a positive way. Whatever things happen the way I would not want it to be, I believe things happen for a reason. I will treat it as challenge and not be demoralize by that. HE know what's best for me and leave it in HIS hands.

I'm simply happy and blessed. I'm thankful to HIM for the strength and guidance.

Ogy signed off at 12:02 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED