HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WHY MUMMY MARRIED DADDY

I thought these tagging games had ended, it arrives once again! Lina, this just for u!

10 Reasons Why Mummy Married Daddy:


(1) His devotion to God


(2) His guidance to the right path


(3) The future I see being with him


(4) His patience


(5) His understanding


(6) He caters my needs and pampers me


(7) His acceptance of the true me


(8) The way he surprises me


(9) He completes me and he's the one!


(10) He's my soulmate and we made for each other!



I truly can't think of anyone to continue this. It's seems that most have receive it. Therefore I shall end it here. To those who receive this, enjoy the tagging game!

Ogy signed off at 9:46 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED