HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FRIENDS(TER)

I was a late bloomer in Friendster. It's all started with conversation with Manis, Azim, Timah and Yanie. We were chatting and updating one another about so and so and they were still in contact with the rest of our secondary school friends thru friendster. I was like oh well, I will just create one.

Besides contacting back old friends, I found my primary school mates too. Then I found her. She was a close friend and we lost contact after the psle result. Now she is staying at Iran with her 2 beautiful daughters. Sometime in April, she gave birth to her 3rd child, a son. Unfortunately in early May, after battling in ICU, he died of blood cot. The happiness as a complete family with daughters and a son was short lived. I was in shock state when she messaged me to inform of the sorrow news. I was devastated when I saw the photos of her innocent son. I would be hysterical if I were her.

To her, it may be hard for you but it happened for a reason. Accept it with lots of patience and constant recite prayers to HIM. Not to worry, HE is there to protect your son and he is in a safe hands. Innalillah...

Ogy signed off at 3:52 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED