|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Thursday, June 07, 2007 8 YEARS AND 1.5 YEARS I bought this suit for him when I was on holiday in Jakarta 4 years ago. When I saw it, I told myself, I must buy for him. 2 years later,in 2005, he wore it for the first time for a special occasion which was his auntie wedding. He shyly walked down the aisle wearing that smart suit. 4 months after that, he wore that same suit and won the Prince Charming title courtesy of Motherhood. This angel and apple of our eyes turns 8 today. He is the first and only grandson of both of his parent's side. He is surrounded by 3 female's cousins over at his mum's side and 2 female cousins over at his dad's side. That is why he is special and loves by everyone. ![]() ![]() Someone shares the same celebration too, Adriana turns 1.5 year! Stay as what you are now and enjoy your toddlerhood! ![]() ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|