HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, May 05, 2007

THE EXIT OF CHAMPION LEAGUE

The Champion League dream had ended in the hands of a superb AC Milan side. I admit Manchester United were off form. Key players were out with injuries and the touches were not there. We kissed goodbye to our treble hope. There's always be another year.

I was suprised by the 3-2 victory against AC Milan at Old Trafford. Still I wasn't confident enough for the second leg at San Siro. Against an italian club with star players like Maldini,Inzaghi,Cafu,Nesta,Gattuso,Dida and of course Kaka. They outclass and outsmart us. 3-0 defeat but we lost to a better team. They deserved to be in the final. All the best to AC Milan for the final against Liverpool at Athens on 23 May.


Ogy signed off at 5:42 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED