HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, February 10, 2007

THOSE 3 AlPHABETS

The 3 alphabets seem harmless but they had taken up 70% of my life. It's now testing my physical and mentality ability. When will this be over, it still remain unknown. The only positive thing I can visualize is the extra cash added to the account. It's like survivor, only the strong survive and I will just hang on to the balance 30% to keep me going on.

With the long hours, I place these on my desk. They are my inspiration; they are the one who can enlighten me when my patience level is on a test.


Ogy signed off at 11:35 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED