|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, February 24, 2007 CHEF IN THE MAKING PERHAPS A new experience occurred during the last long weekend. The in laws were away for a trip, coincidence both the man and me were not working. So it's us spending quality time with adriana. Day 1 (Saturday) We slept over at Sis Julie's place to enjoy the pampering moments. Mum suggested we should do that often so that by the time in april (where we will be staying for a while), adriana will be used to it. Day 2 (Sunday) Adriana was left behind while we were out,having fun on our wedding anniversary day. After that, we fetch her back and returned home. Day 3 (Monday) For someone who didn't know how to cook and worst, didn't know how to turn on the stove, I decided to create a miracle. I didn't know what came onto me, I decide to cook something for my man. Since it's a holiday, I thought of making use of this opportunity to give it a shot. It's just my first attempt of seafood fried rice, served with omelette, fried chicken, fish nugget and japanese crispy chicken. ![]() Day 4 (Tuesday) With the encouragement from my man, I decided to try again. It's just a simple spaghetti pasta. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|