HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

2ND FROM US

We thought of getting the ones in a red box with yellow wordings but after much anticipating, we decided to get something which are essential to us. It's a perfect timing to change our wacky handphones.

Previously, the man lost his HP iPAQ and he had to settle with Dopod instead. I didn't even ask him what he wants or which model he's eyeing. But I knew he was heart aching when he lost it. So I gave him a surprise and got HP IPAQ rw6828 for him.




As for myself, it's time for me to say goodbye to N6680 after numerous falls and bitten plus sucking by you know who! Being a loyalty to Nokia, he got N80 Internet Edition for me.


Ogy signed off at 10:24 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED