HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, February 04, 2007

THE 13TH SEASON

My all time favorite, friday night, SURVIVOR.

The friday which featured episode 12, I reached home just in time for the tribal council. Therefore I was curious to know the reward challenge and the immunity challenge so I logged on to the internet. Big mistake, it killed the excitement. The winner already been known. It was unlike the previous, when it only published on the day itself. Well, I guess singapore telecast the show late.

Back to Cook's Island, I was all out for Ozzy, the one with the curly hair. He dominated all the challenges and sadly he lost by just 1 vote, 4-5 victory to Yul. Anyway, Yul is the first Asian to win the title. Bring on Fiji!


Ogy signed off at 11:33 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED