HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, January 22, 2007

THE 4 HOTSHOTS

Saturday: Liverpool V Chelsea


2-0. As early as in the 4th minutes from Dirk Kuyt and a nice volley from Jermaine Pennant in the 18th minutes. You should see the disappointed look on Jose Mourinho. Thank you, Liverpool!

Sunday: Manchester United V Arsenal


Even if it's not because of the title chase, I sill wants my team to beat them. I love to see Arsene Wenger's sulking face! A brilliant pass from Evra and a finishing header by Rooney. I would be glad if the game ended in a draw. Unfortunately 2 late goals from Van Persie and Henry, wrapped up the match. Well, nevermind, Manchester United is still at the top with 6 points up!


What a weekend matches!


Oh, I didn't know that there's this ASEAN Football Championship going on. When the first few matches cast in the television, I thought it was some repeat telecast of Singapore past matches. What a semi final match, Singapore V Malaysia!

Ogy signed off at 9:06 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED