HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

TODDLER IN THE MAKING

The weekend was just me and her. Home alone for the 2 days. I truly had great time with her, enjoying every minute of it. The whole day we had each other accompany and the feeling was indescribable. I made full use of the time to witness every single of her movement. Since she's a daddy's gal, I seized the opportunity to understand and strengthen our bonding.

Exactly a year ago, on this date, I was admitted to east shore hospital. 12 months being in motherhood, I'm still inexperience and lots more to learn. I have done some reading and surfing to better my knowledge and hopefully a more skillful mum!



Ogy signed off at 11:56 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED