HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, October 30, 2006

THE MONTH OF SYAWAL

The day that we have been waiting for. Our ever first raya as a complete family. Last year, she was in me and this year she's physically with us.

I have survived with the makeup,the hair,the heels and handbag! Oh, I forgot to mention, her bag too which was full of her essentials stuff. Whenever she could not stop fidgeting, I passed her to her daddy, fearing that my outfit (and hair too!) will be destroyed!


Pink family on the first day and maroon songket during the weekend



That's my babe, with her pink mini kurong and maroon songket!


Ogy signed off at 7:51 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED