HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, September 30, 2006

THE SUMMARY

The past few weeks had been rather hectic for me. She's now on her exploring and walking stage. The moment I back at home, I had my eyes on her. One day, I was off guard and took me few seconds later to realize that she was standing on her own. The instant she saw me at door, she was all smiling and crawling towards me. Exhausted I am but all that was swept away the moment she was clinging on me with her smile and laugher.

So it's the time again,the fasting month. I was really thankful to HIM, my man and the babe in me during that time. The man was supportive and encouraging me to fast. I totally agreed to what he said. He said what I'm doing is something which HE command his fellow followers to do. Since I abide by his rule, then HE will be there to protect me and my babe. 3 weeks to go and we are going to celebrate our festival. I'm all excited for this year because I'm having my babe with me! Last year she was in me and she cooperated well in order for me to fast for the whole month. Simply can't wait to see her wearing baju kurong!

Ogy signed off at 12:31 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED