|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Thursday, August 24, 2006 WORLD OF STRANGE I wasn't feeling that good yesterday. It's bothering me till I asked to knock off early. I told my boss and he thought I was pregnant again! I replied definitely NOT and confirmed NOT! Since the babe tagged along the daddy to pick me up, I tired to chuck away that uneasy feeling of mine. The man was aware of it and decided to bring us around. We brought her to a store at paragon since the staff over there wanted to see my babe so much. I have become a familiar face since I popped to their store frequently. New stocks had arrived and will be waiting for their sms for another stock coming in next month. She really enjoyed taking those rides and we have to keep coins from now onwards! The man wanted to take a look at the new cathy building where we accidentally had a round of ben & jerry. Then I remembered I need to purchase something. As we still had ample time, we zoomed to IKEA where she had fun sitting on the trolley. Finally I managed to find the shoe rack at a very cheap price! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|