|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Friday, August 25, 2006 SI.COM Let me pour out about this year Singapore Idol. Even though I don't watch the program consistently,I do take note of who are in and voted out. Now left with the top 5, I'll make sure I will glue to the tv set every wed and thurs. Personally, I don't really blame on that famous Joakim Gomez. At first my reaction was,this guy can't sing! Throwing negative remarks towards him, being lambasted by the judges but he has a large fan base. Then come to think of it, it's the people that made him stay. It's the people who voted him to stay on. As each episode passed,he went thru and he performed since the people wanted him to stay alive. It's rather amusing when interviewed one of his fans and the gal said, "He can't sing but he's so cute!" It's not the voice but the face. The face of cuteness,the behaviour of a monkey jumping around is what the people attracted to. I don't know what's on their mind. It's defeat the purpose that this is a SINGING competition,someone who can sings and represent our country, Singapore. Imagine if he really wins, then the whole nation will be jumping around like a bunch of monkeys, just like the behaviour of the winner because he is the idol! So the final 5 will be Hady Mirza, Jonathan Leong, Jasmine Tye, Paul Twohill and Joakim Gomez. I was in tears when that guy with the voice sang. Not because he is of our race, but listens to his voice, and decides,the fact that he has the voice, he has the package, he has what it be to be the next idol. Now we left with 2 great voices, Hady Mirza and Jonathan Leong. I do really hope for both of them to be in the finals. Even if Hady loses or Jonathan loses, at least one of the 2 better voices wins. It's time for my hp bills to rise, to vote for the man with the voice... COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|