|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, August 21, 2006 ONLY TIME WILL TELL The man is about to begin his new working shift which I label it as the graveyard shift. We are hoping for the positive as whether are we able to spend time together as before. How it's going to affect our weekly outings, our moment of spending quality time just the 2 of us, his role as my chauffeur, his role as the daddy and playmate to our babe. The current one wasn't that bad because on the brighten side; I had the whole bed to myself, late nite surfing, chatting and tv shows or dvds and even hanging out and shopping with friends. Furthermore, I'm used to have the room to myself way before I,m married! The advantage we conclude from this new shift that he has a solid 3 days off and we can zoom for a short holiday. I used to envy those whose hubbies working office hours or longer hours per day .At least they did return home at the end of the day and weekends and public holidays are declared as family day. I should be the one complaining but I looked at it in another way. The time regardless weekdays or weekends we had together as family or just the 2 of us, we cherished every single moment of it and that's priceless. No matter how we were occupied with our work, we tried to squeeze as much time for her. Exhausted we were, but the sacrifices were worthwhile, seeing her smiley face, brighten up our days and swept away our tiredness. It need not be somewhere faraway or time consuming. We slotted in some time before the man went off for his nite shift. Head to nearest mall, from the ntuc to toy'r'us, her musical ride and to the baby's room. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() We had hotdog and lemon tea outside the mall. A short and casual outing for the 3 of us and we were happy! ![]() ![]() At home was just the 2 of us for a round of dvds and these 2 movies worth watching. ![]() ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|