HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, July 01, 2006

MY ORIGINAL ADRIANA

I smiled to myself, feeling the sense of satisfaction when she responded as I called out her name. She looked at me and gave a priceless smile.

I was in my 5th month pregnancy when we decided on her name. We had come up with a conclusion to begin the name with letter A. So there I was flipping through a book that was passed on by my eldest sister and searched for it. I stumbled upon the one and simply told him, "Let's choose this!" I'm Roziana, she's Adriana...there you are!

Then I found out there's another Adriana, a well accomplished Brazilian model. Actually it was my bro in law that came across that name in a magazine. He was telling my sister, "She's Adriana Lima, but ours is Adriana Omar!" We were referring to Adriana Lima, born on June 12, 1981 in Salvador, Brazil.

This is her and she's just one year younger than me!




This is mine, with that name in her birth cert!


Ogy signed off at 1:13 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED