HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WHAT'S UP DOC

I went for my belated check up at my friendly gynae,dr aziz. The visit was for pap smear which was not as bad as I thought. By chance, he told me this is my fertile period...ahem... He said that if we are not careful for next few days, I will be pregnant again! He respect our decision for not taking any of the family planning methods. explaining that since this is only our first child and it's alrite to have another one soon. So the next appt will be in a year time but he had a hunch that I will be back again earlier than that!

One of the kakak at the counter was attending to me and said,"Pregnant lagi?!" I gave her a quick answer of ,"No!", and she found my quick response rather amusing. She gave a tin of formula milk and that total up to 4 tins of free formula milk that Adriana had received. She further explained when is the right time to strike and to strike on which days in order to get baby boy or gal and to the extend that they had print out papers on the baby making. The making of adriana was like taking nature by it's course...kita main shoot aje! She too predicted that I will be back again pretty soon.





In the evening, it was Adriana's turn to visit another friendly family doctor, dr jacob, for her 6 months jab. She gained 600 grams and now weighs 5.8kg.



Ogy signed off at 11:07 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED