HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, June 30, 2006

GOOD PEOPLE

Spain lost! Damn it! I was so enthusiastic on wednesday, wanting to update while waiting for spain and france match since it was said my raul will be fielded. How much I wanted france to loss but my hope was crashed! Darn! So my mighty brazil,please whack those French men in the quarter final!


Germany V Argentina - 30 June 11pm - My verdict : Germany

Italy Vs Ukraine - 1 July 3am - My verdict : Italy

England V Portugal - 1 July 11pm - My verdict: Portugal

Brazil V France - 2 July 3am - My verdict: Brazil


On a much brighter side, an unintentional sms was sent out, asking her to come over to town and she did! It was a very last minutes plan and meeting up with Junior and Princess was so much coincidence. I think I found a shopping accompany, she actually entertained me, walking for one end to another and back again! But she's got her piece first!

From The Face Shop to MAC to Zara and to all the MNG outlets in town. Lina, we should do this often!

I bribed him for allowing me to stay out late = Timberland + Levi's.


Round 2 to be continued today...

Ogy signed off at 12:00 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED