|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, June 24, 2006 DAD'S DAY A belated update on an occasion for this young first timer dad. All thanks for my 4 in 1 package sickness of fever, flu, cough and sore throat. It's been a long time since I'm hit by that and I swear that I wont want to be in that situation again. Being in bed for 2 days, feeling weak and useless. I simply hate that! On a happier occasion, since the 2 elder men had their own plans, we had our own father's day celebration for this young chap at samar cafe. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|