HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, June 18, 2006

DADDY'S GIRL

He who made endless sacrifice for me. He who fulfill all my needs without a single question asked. He who rushed from his office to fetch me from my primary school whenever I'm had enrichment classes. He who covered me while waiting for the school bus to arrive in the early morning during rainy day, never mind if he's all wet but not me. He who used up most of his annual leaves just to accompany me who was afraid to be left alone at home. He who brought me cycling around the neighbourhood every evening without fail. He had my accompany to watch wrestling and soccer matches during the wee hours. He who gave anything that I yearned for. He who forbade me to work during the idling 6 months while waiting for the O Level result. (So now you know why this is my first ever job!) Instead he sponsored me wherever I intend to go. He who brought me to any of his invited functions and dinners and oversea trips. He who knows what I want without me saying it out. He is the pillar of my life...He is dearer to me that my hubby...He's the mam...He's my daddy...

Let's hear from another daddy's girl. All along I already got the feeling that she's more attached to the dad then to the mum. Even though the mum was with her for 24 hrs for the 3 solid months, she will get all excited upon seeing her dad returned home from work. At times, I do face difficult in feeding her but when the dad took over,it was a breeze! When just the 2 of them in the car, she could sit quietly, enjoying the scenery while the father was driving. But when it's my turn, she would fidget here and there. When she saw her dad, she will get all excited, and her hands and legs were moving all over. My mum also noticed that Adriana is fond of the dad than me. Probably because I'm working during office hour and the only free time I had with her were during weekends. But the dad is on shift hours and he could still entertain her at home when he's on nite shift and off days. Well, I'm not saddened by that; I'm more relieved seeing the bonding between them...that remind of my dad and me...

Ogy signed off at 3:20 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED