HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, May 06, 2006

POLL DAY NITE OUT

Just when I thought I could vote for the first time, but the hope went down the drain. It was said that my particulars was still under my old house even though I had changed it 2 months ago. Therefore no need to vote means walkover.

While everyone were glued to the tv set waiting for the results, we had other plans.


The parents brought her here...




She was engrossed with the surrounding...




Isn't it too early to bring her there....We are such a bad parents!

Ogy signed off at 11:50 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED