|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, May 29, 2006 LABOUR DAY BABY From the east to the west, we went to visit someone who recently popped out to the world. He choose a nice timing to be born, on labour day and also it's the same month as the parents wedding anniversary. Hello, Muhammad Haziq Fikri! Unfortunately, here I am happily wanting to upload the pictures, my sd card goes missing. I swear that I did place it in my bag before giving my sister the digicam with another card. Please dont play a prank with me...I know you are somewhere out there..pls come out! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|