HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

1,2,3,4...HI-5!

2nd sister had returned my digicam. Memory full! Full of Hi-5 pictures! These kids are so lucky and this was not their first hi-5 concert. But they did not forget their little cousin, they bought souvenir for her. She will definitely be joining them if they are coming to s'pore again next year!




Perfectionist or fussy...Adriana's picture was sent for framing. Upon collection, I realised that there was a thread right on her cheek! I asked them to redo...Well, I paid for it!

Ogy signed off at 9:29 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED