|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 BACK IN BUSINESS Breathing in the air of Orchard Road once again. I'm back on my heels! Returning to my irregular lunch hour, countless cups of coffee from killiney kopitiam, roaming around town and shopping. Nine months to go before the end of year 2006, with 21 days of annual leave(7 days from last year and 14 days for this year), isn't it great or what?! I know my man reads my blog, another holiday perhaps,dear?! ![]() Just when I wanted to upload our pictures taken at Vietnam in multiply, didn't know that those pictures that was deleted was countable in the free 150 given per month. I guess I have to wait for 1st april to upload them. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|