HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A GROWN UP LADY

She turned 2 months today and we brought her to a nearby clinic to snip snap. Even though it's not as painful as a boy being circumcised, I'm still terrified. My mum was just like me so I asked my mother in law to tag along. I didn't witness the process and even during her previous injections, I pretended to look elsewhere. I was surprised that she let out a short cry and she was back to her smiley face once we were out of the room. I thought she might be crying all day long but I was wrong, she's now at her usual self!

Welcome to womanhood, my daughter!


Ogy signed off at 11:42 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED