|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Friday, December 30, 2005 MOTHERHOOD This pregnancy made me realise the power of a mother. The journey to become a mother wasn't that smooth sailing. I now truly understand what my mum went through in order to bring me out to this world. She's a full time working mum and with me in her tummy; to and fro work must be tiring for her. In order to provide the 3 of us a better and comfortable life, she too like my dad, worked till their retirement age. I know that it's not an easy task to juggle both family and work. For the past 9 months and this confinement, she really took great care of me, providing the supplements and nutrious meals, our laundry, ironing, cleaning and not forgetting her advises. Of course not forgetting dad who ferry me to and fro work most of the time. I was really pampered and enjoyed good life during those periods to have everything being served. Well, all good things will come to an end; the real life will begin after my confinement ends. I think having 2 elder sisters really benefits me a lot. They had kids before I do and during their confinement period, they were at my parent's house. With 2 of those kids choose to be delivered during the June holidays; I assisted my sisters most of time. Those experiences do helped me to take care of my kid. Forget about the lack of sleep, forget about no time to rest, looking at my baby, brought a smile on my face and my mind is in peace. It's a miracle that babies coming out from the vagina. God Almighty! Still, I can't believe I'm a mother now! Mum had gone through the ups and downs of managing her 3 daughters and now it's my turn. The generation continues... ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|