|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Thursday, November 17, 2005 GROWING PAINS A visit to our friendly gynae and this time round was our longest conversation we had with him. Baby A weighs slightly below average,2kg, but she's doing fine. Mum said she faced the same thing when she was having me, she was rather restless and even lost weigh. But she was more enegetic and had been eating a lot when she was carrying my 2 elder sisters. I wondered if that's the reason she stopped at 3! We all have heard about each individual labour experience. During my early teens, I ever asked a cousin of mine when she just gave birth to her 3rd child. "Tak sakit ke?" She replied,"Tak lah, rasa macam nak berak aje." Today she had 5 kids. When I found out that I'm pregnant, I just get the gynae's number from my 1st sis, I'm just simply lazy to survey for one. During my early stage of pregnancy, I had a chat with her and she said confidently,"Tak sakit, you just rasa macam nak berak." I was surprised to hear that from her cos among the 3 of us, she's the one who is the weakest and scare of pain. After much of peek a boo, we have finally confirmed that it's a girl. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|