HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, October 21, 2005

ON THE MARK

This year for the month of Ramadhan is totally different compared to the past. I couldn't believe that I had fast since day one and with less than two weeks to go, I aim to fulfill the one whole month. One thing I'm looking forward during breaking fast is air katira. To me, the best is from Deli Maslina at Bedok Reservoir and the kuih muih are worth buying even though the prices are slightly higher. This is gonna be the last year the bazaar gonna be held at Geylang. I have yet to step in there even though it's only minutes away from my house. I wonder how's the atmosphere is like, whether are there any speciality to mark the exit.

Our little one is making a promising progress.Our gynae impressed us with a new machine. He highlighed that our baby is not fat and she's rather small/light despite I'm putting on 12kg and drinking milk everyday! Purchasing of her stuff is almost completed and what we left now is to organise her belongings in the room.

Ogy signed off at 8:36 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED