HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A SPECIAL DAY

Mum turned 58th today. Not much of a celebration but a dinner at home was just fine. With my sisters couldn't came over and even the birthday girl was busy as my auntie came from overseas and had to bring her to somewhere important. But of course, a birthday cake is a must!

What else on 1 Sept? Teacher's Day...A profession that I do respect...A career that I don't think I can carry it out well. Being a teacher is not easy, able to tolerate all sorts of children behaviour and the school load. This is your day....the day that being recognised by everyone...

Ogy signed off at 8:47 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED