|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, September 26, 2005 NUMBER 65 Both dad and hubby couldn't fetched me today so I decided to take the bus rather than a cab. The bus ride home which I had 'abandoned' since I got married. So since my tummy already showing, I was confident that there would be a seat for me. I was standing in front of lady and to her left was a guy, both seemed to be around my age. Upon seeing me in front of them, both fished out their handphones and concentrating hard on them. Not even reaching the next bus stop, someone gave up the seat for me. It's an elderly guy who sat on her right and he's not local... COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|