|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 LET THE GAME CONTINUES Ok, I have been tagged by Lynna! She even mailed me just to remind me of that! Here it's goes, 3 random facts about myself that most of you don't know: 1) I went for the police force interview for fun and was accepted but I forgo it cos the confirmation letter came after I started working at my current company. 2) If I wanna something, I'll make sure I get it! The fact that I always get what I want. 3) I have a mole in my mouth! So here are the 5 which I decided to tag... 1)Princess 2)Junior 3)Charm 4)Diana 5)Rilnie COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|