|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE How I enny them, able to know the gender of their little ones during their 4th month. For myself, I had to wait for another additional month because our dear baby simply refused to reveal it's identity. There were some who predicted mine gonna be boy and some said it's gonna be gal. People said that it's a gal if during the pregnancy the mum dollled herself up and being particular on how she looked like. But I was the opposite, my first semester was horrible and I dont give a damn about my appearance. I always had early nite and extremely lazy. My daily routine was just to and fro work. I was lethargic for any outings. Once the first semester was over, I was slightly better and beginning to return to my usual self. Even my gynae said he could now see me being jovial. The outcome : Not all myths are true... COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|