|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Friday, August 26, 2005 ON THE ROAD It has been 6 months since I last had my hands on the wheels. Since the day I'm married, I have been the passenger. As time past, I became less interest. I used to nag at my 2nd sister who got the licence earlier than me, to drive often because she didn't want to attempt to drive the car. With the help of going marketing and sending her son to his classes, my 2nd sister is more confident now unlike my 1st sister who gave up half way. Ever since I'm pregnant, Dad had been ferrying me to work and either him or hubby would be fetching me back. This made me more and more pampered. I remembered when I obtained the licence, I was so eager that I would drive almost everyday. The funny part, I was rather a daring driver during the probation period but right now I'm a cautious driver. As usual, hubby fetched me today and I volunteered to take over the wheels. Alrite, I passed, the skills are still intact! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|