HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, August 05, 2005

DEAREST YOU

Dear Sister Juliana,

Today is your day. I didn't realise you meant so much to me till the day you got married. As you were walking down the aisle during your dinner, I cried.

I knew that I was mean to you when I was a kid. How evil I was, ordering you around, making me like the queen of the house. Yet, you were still patient and tolerate my bad behaviour towards you. Since the 3 of us were gals, you were the one doing the man chores, you were the superwoman. I could still remembered that you were late for school just because I refused to let you go after you had sent me to school. Here you were saving for your marriage, and here I was asking this and that from you. You even spent less time with your son just because you were busy cleaning the house for my wedding. You were one of the strong people that made my wedding happened. You never refused any of my needs and desire. Your continual advises always turned to deaf ears and yet you never gave up on me.

Here I am, being an adult now, your patience and endurance really paid off. You have opened up my heart, not to only think of myself but for the family, the value of family ties. Even though we were 7 years apart, I could sense there's no generation gap between us. I have promised myself to give you my full support in everything you aiming for.

I hope you enjoyed the little feast both mum and I made for you today. The gift that I gave you meant nothing compared to what you have gave and done to me for the past 25 years.

HAPPY 32TH BIRTHDAY,SIS! Wishing you for a long and blissful life.


The Elizabeth Arden perfume is just right for you. Cos I have the thinking the brand Elizabether Arden is meant for older women and the smell will stick with you the whole day and it can last for 1 year!


Yours sincerely,

Roziana

Ogy signed off at 11:10 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED