HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, August 21, 2005

28TH

Sakura Indonesian Restaurant+Levi's+Salvatore Ferragamo+Oakley = totally satisfied.

Takashimaya+Bugis Junction = massive crowd.

We didn't really celebrate his special day last month due to my unpredictable health and his cousin's wedding on that same day. But I made it up yesterday.



Not only my tummy had expanded, his too which resulted he had to get a new pair of jeans.




He treated his current Oakley specs like a gem. Whenever I chided him about it, he would repeatedly telling me how he lost his previous 2 pairs of Oakley. He was like a kid once again when I told him," Go on, pick the model you one." Just like a mum bringing her son out and told him to select any toys he wants.



But I was not in the losing end...


Ogy signed off at 2:15 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED