HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, July 24, 2005

WISHING AND HOPING

I was online with my friend yesterday and we asked each other about our own plans for saturday. Both hubby and I were off on that day and we didn't have any particular plan. She suggested to me, SHOPPING. It didn't excite me anymore hearing that suppose to be the magic word. At this stage, if I found something nice, the thought of,"How long can I wear this or can I fit into this?" always came to my mind. Indeed yesterday, I bought stuff for myself which I rarely spent on. In the end, it received the biggest share, more like an investment we did for it.

Ogy signed off at 2:21 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED