HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, June 03, 2005

LOST AND FOUND

I just hate the feeling when losing my stuff. Exactly a week ago, I lost my office pass. I didn't really realised it till my colleague noticed me wearing the tag around my neck without my pass in it. I was pretty sure that it might slipped out somewhere around my office area. I thought to just wait for any kind soul who might return it. But it's just too inconvience for me going in and out without it. Lucky the security guard recognised me or not, I would not be able to access to my level. After 2 days, I reported to my clerk who had to email to the security in charge, to block the access of my pass, just in case outsider might found it.

A reply came, in order to replace the card, a fine plus a police report. I had never made a report at a station before, took a stroll to the station since it's just a walking distance from my building. Days past, waiting for the email for the appointment to make the card, when they replied my pass had been found and it's in their hand.

Hmm...it took exactly a week to recover my pass and save my cash for the fine!

Ogy signed off at 7:43 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED