HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, April 07, 2005

APRIL FOOL NOT

I'm glad and grateful to God upon hearing 2 great news from my friend and cousin. They are one of those closest to me.

My friend cum colleague whom I knew for 5 years, we were accidentally became close buddy. She broke the news she's getting hitched next year. I'm truly happy for her. The day she's been waiting for after being engaged for 2 years finally arrived!

My cousin whom I grew up with, she may be a year older than me but she looked like she's few years younger than me. Having a diploma didn't seemed to help. After countless of temporary jobs and unstable positions, with her endurance, she finally secured a permanent post at SIA. Her patience really paid off. She's able to meet my hubby if he's on morning shift. So right now, not only will my mum packed food for him but for her too!

Ogy signed off at 12:52 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED