HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, March 05, 2005

SURVIVE THE RACE

From the start watching Amazing Race 7, I noticed how much the other 10 teams wanting Rob and Amber to be out. None of them wanted to be alliance with them. They were doing well and when came to the top 3 position, I thought they would in the 1st place but because of their taxi caught in the jam, they came in 3rd. But I guessed the prize of the winner of the 1st leg which was US$10K each, meant peanuts to them compared to the US$1 million which they had won!

Ogy signed off at 11:11 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED