|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, March 26, 2005 SHE STRUCK AGAIN Off he went to werk in the morning and I'm with my pc, mending it the whole morning. How much I really make full use of my off day, with him not around and I can have the room all to myself! Having the habit of ironing my office attire for the entire week in one go and from the moment being a wife, his 4 pairs of werking uniforms added on. The room was kind of in a mess, with the old monitor and the boxes of the new gadgets. A month plus had passed, I just opened up the rest of our wedding presents, the items were very much valuable and already been in use. I have accidentally destroyed his white towel which I gave him as one of the wedding gifts. From white changed to light pink! Head to Aussino to get him another one. Nymph, your wedding gift was indeed useful! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|