HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

LAZY JANUARY


I'm not as busy as in the past few weeks as I have settled most of the stuff. Thank God! But right now,i have not been feeling well. On Sunday, watched the Tiger Cup Final at home with the 2 men in my life, dad and him. I think those who wanna watch the match at the stadium but do not have the tickets gonna kill me for this. Dad received 2 tickets, and of course he's not interested watching it at the stadium. He passed them to his beloved youngest daughter who simply too lazy to travel there and prefer watch it at home. Seeing Dad doing the house chores after Mum depart, makes me wanna be at home most of the time. My relatives been calling my house, asking if my mum had called home. Dad kept asking her to bring her hp but after she went, we found she left it at home. So right after she called home few days back, I called those relatives and informed them or they would not stopped calling.

I need to get a new PC. This current PC is driving me crazy. I guess it's about time to change. Hmmm..when is the right time to buy? To be place here or our new place?

Ogy signed off at 6:46 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED